Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OBL, again...

Well, since it was announced we "Got" OBL there have been tons of news on the subject. I just saw an article saying OBL's hideout isn't worth the million bucks America claimed it was. Who cares? I'll argue the place is worth a million bucks on U.S. soil, blah, blah, blah. I also enjoy the discussions about pictures proving OBL's death. If pictures is all it took then almost anyone with a copy of Photoshop could have showed him dead years ago. Sorry guys, its too easy to fake photo evidence these days.

Anyway, hopefully a friend of mine and I will get up to the train museum for some HDRs of that heavy metal soon. You can see some of the pics from our NC trip at BlueStarPhotos. My bud just added the gallery for the NC Arboretum. I think his pics turned out great!

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment